Facts About Rap god 'DamilareSOP'



Few things you need to know about the new school RapLord(DamilareSOP) and his coming up concert.


*His real name
My name is Oluwadamilare Temitope Ajayi.

*What is your state of origin Damilare SOP?
I'm from Ogun state, ijebu igbo precisely..

*How he came across his stage name and what it means.
Well, I'm Damilare by birth while SOP is an abbreviation ..it means Son Of Psalm. actually I'm the last son of Mr Samuel Ajayi.Instead of using SOS i decided to use SOP because it sound better that way.

*How you struggled to record your first track and also ur EP.
Its hasn't be easy for me, because i never depend on peoples .i make use of the little i earn to help and push myself.i recorded my first track with an help of a brother (olawale tijani Wteejay)but the song was a mixtape tho...my Ep also is awesome though i got only 3tracks on it..
#Oluwa ni source was produce by Gabriel temitope (tga pro) M&M by Dahbee prolific.
#African girl ft Wteejay was a mixtape
#What you got ft SH mannie x Wteejay produced by sambliz M&M by Dahbee prolific.

*And tell us about people who helped you.
Hmmm.Everyone i have on my List, Contact Etc have been showing me love and support.i appreciate y'all.. 1Love.


*Your family's interest abt ur music career.
My Parent show no interest at first because they believe been an entertainer is for lazy people.but along the line they saw the Zeal in me, they got no choice , but how i will my Loving mother was alive today..OMA SE Oo rest on Mom,.

*Your plan when you make it in life
As an optimistic someone , i have so many   plans...i pray Lord of host should lead me through..

*The kind of concert yoy hoped For.
1 of the best..

*The collabo u look forward to
Reminisce, 9ice, Davido, wizkid and Olamide..

*What he has to say about his coming concert..
I really don't have much to say, as you all know its my first music concert, i hope for the best and massive turn up from my fans, fams, friends and crush.lol.

*As an hot coming artiste what i have to say to an hot coming artiste also ..
Well, i will say to them all that they should make their career a day to day activities..
   Consistent is the key.......

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post